ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SOLUTIONS
Background of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Because of delays in Justice systems in Pakistan denying people of Pakistan, any meaningful access to justice, there is a dire need for ADR solutions to supplement the existing systems.
SgC through its affiliated Centre, International Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution and Prevention (ICADRP), facilitates access to justice through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), promotes women in the practice of ADR, and provides a successful blend for improved access to justice and court services.
Under the auspices of ICADRP, services and trainings are provided to individuals, governments, companies, and foreign missions to strengthen access to justice within the borders and foster peace across borders through collaboration with multiple entities. We aim at providing effective, perceptive and responsive services to you. Multiple measurable activities aimed to be undertaken will achieve direct and indirect benefits for the community,
- Build capacity
- Build infrastructure
- Ensure Publicity of ADR
- Introduce efficiencies in legal systems
- Promote women’s access to justice and their participation in ADR.
ICADRP is an evolving institution that works towards providing high quality private ADR services through a knowledgeable and skillful group of dispute resolution professionals. Its professionals are keenly devoted to ADR having seen its advantages and effectiveness while resolving the most arduous legal disputes. ICADRP offers to the community a place where quality ADR as a form of dispute resolution is assured to everyone.
ICADRP resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing impartial, cost effective and well-planned strategies to deal with hurdles at any phase of the conflict. ICADRP offers personalized dispute resolution services locally and globally through first class client service, superlative facilities and highly trained professionals.
The ADR has highly notable arbitrators on its panel and Judge Charles N. Brower is its patron in chief.
The ADR practice is led by Dr Nudrat E. Piracha who is a Doctorate of Juridical Sciences from the United States with an experience of seventeen years in international commercial and investment arbitrations. She was nominated to the panel of arbitrators of ICSID by Pakistan in 2018 and served as a member of an Ad Hoc Committee of ICSID in relation to annulment proceedings in a dispute between a British national and the State of Sri Lanka.
ICADRP employs case managers with extensive arbitration experience and strong legal backgrounds. ICADRP maintains a Panel of well accomplished experts and neutrals from across the globe. As a collaborating firm of Anderson Global, ICADRP, has a global reach providing a multinational footprint. Given the globalization of commercial disputes we provide neutrals from across the globe. We provide tailored services according to your region’s cultural, legal and procedural considerations.
We provide a one-stop shop for all ADR-related services. We identify the best neutral for your dispute, exceeding requirements for depth of experience, language, legal and cultural awareness and industry know-how.
ICADRP neutrals make use of an arbitration process that consists of checklists and procedures to keep the arbitration proceedings on time and within budget, providing counsels peace of mind that the arbitration will be fair besides having a timely and reliable outcome.
Our Vision statement
To institutionalize Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms and revolutionize the legal system of Pakistan.
- We aim to cut litigation costs of individuals and corporations by providing effective and expeditious means of resolving disputes.
- We aim to ensure ICADRP provides top notch commercial and investment ADR established on honesty, ethics, morals and confidentiality.
- To encourage dispute prevention and assist collaborative dispute resolution through training, education, consultation services and availability of facilities.
- ICADRP visualizes mediation as one that guides individuals and organizations away from adversarial forms of dispute resolution towards a collective, trusted process that converts disputes into meaningful dialogues and helps in reaching an agreement with unanimity.
- ADR rests on the pillars of trust, facilitation, neutrality, communication and consensus. We provide productive and helpful forms of resolution, while dealing with civil, criminal and investment disputes.
- Our mediation protocols and processes are tailored for Pakistan based on global standards of various developed jurisdictions.
mode of services
ADR at ICADRP may be instituted at any stage of the dispute cycle:
- Before a case is filed
- During proceedings
- Before filing an appeal
ADR at ICADRP may be conducted using any or all of these means:
- Hybrid Models
WHY USE OUR FACILITIES
- Packages monetized to your personal needs.
- A secure platform where your confidential information is secure.
- Access to the processes from the comfort of your home and from anywhere across the globe.
- It has been made simple and user friendly for your convenience
- You have quick access to neutrals with impeccable integrity
Adr collaborations and associations
- Dr Piracha is a Fellow of Weinstein JAMS International giving her a network of expertise and experiences to draw upon.
- She is also a Fellow of Chartered institute of Arbitrators giving her access to large data base of professionals.
- She is also a member of Arbitral Women the largest women’s network in arbitrations.
- She has support of the Foundation for Sustainable Rule of Law Initiatives
- She also has the support of Edward Mediation Academy.
- She is a Panelist at ICCA in Lahore, International Commercial Centre, Kirgizstan; world intellectual property organization, ICSID, LCIA
- She is a member of ITA, OGMID, IBA
- She is a consultant to ODR Pakistan
- She has the support of Mediators Association in Pakistan
- The Centre is creating necessary collaborations