Our object is to improve corporate and organizational efficiencies
Committed professionals of impeccable, integrity, academic background, knowledge and experience.
Through committed professionals of impeccable integrity, academic background,knowledge and experience.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
HELPING YOU BECOME THE BEST OF YOU
CODE OF CONDUCT
Doing the right thing
- Acting professionally.
- Doing business with integrity.
- Upholding our client’s reputation.
- Giving due deference to the environment and people.
- Observing our corporate responsibility.
- Working as a team and together determining the strategy and approach to be adopted.
- Considering the ethical implications of our actions.
CLIENT SERVICE APPROACH
The business strategy of SgC revolves around Client service. Our commitment to clients is timely and prompt response to their needs, understanding their business, and providing a high-quality service. Our approach to the assignments is to:
- Display a total commitment to the assignment with proactive approach ;
- Adopt a comprehensive and integrated multidisciplinary approach based on an understanding of client needs and requirements;
- Understand the business, with emphasis on required skills;
- Be positive, imaginative, and constructive in our approach while maintaining our integrity;
- Engage the skills of experienced and efficient professionals;
- As a collaborating firm of Andersen Global, we aim to serve clients based on international knowledge and experience.
Sgc guidelines for extending services for you
Following principles serve as the guideline for our team extending services to clients
We inspire credibility by insisting on a high level of independence and professionalism in our work.
SgC is a group of senior professionals with a strong background of accounting, consultancy, legal practice, industry and service sector management. The experience of our team includes providing services in the following sectors:
- Corporate and Advisory
- International & cross boarder transactions
- Employment & Litigation
- Intellectual Property (including Data Protection, Cybersecurity, and Privacy)
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- VAT and Customs
- Transfer Pricing & Tax Compliance
- Business Credits and Incentives
- Private Client Services (including Compensation and Benefits and Estate Planning)
- Insurance & Non-Profit Organization
- ERP & Internal Audit
- Oil & Gas Exploration and Production
- International Commercial Dispute Resolution and Prevention
- Human Resource Management
- Power Generation
- Banking and Finance
- Fertilizer Production
- Service Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- Infrastructure Development
- Technology, Media and Communication